It is currently May 29 2017 3:01 am

• Mini-Chat
tuba cheeks - Wed May 24, 2017 6:12 pm
Dinner tonight was roast chicken, candied yams, and mac n cheese. FUCKING delicious!
prarie doggin - Thu May 25, 2017 6:46 pm
I'm going to have that tomorrow for sure. One good thing about the Greek diners here is that you can have just about anything to eat, on any day and any time of day. Well, anything except what Chief eats.
tuba cheeks - Thu May 25, 2017 7:19 pm
Yep- gotta love the diners! I eat at the one in my town all the time.
tuba cheeks - Thu May 25, 2017 7:23 pm
FLOOD WARNING!!! for Central New Jersey!!! I had to piss like a race horse when I hit the Cross Bronx this aft. Fucking non stop traffic from White Plains all the way past exit 8A in central NJ. First rest area was jammed, so I had to wait until the one by 7A (we're talking hours here- and more than 100 miles for those not from the Northeast)
tuba cheeks - Thu May 25, 2017 7:33 pm
When I finally got stopped, walking inside to piss was totally out of the question- I'd been seeing yellow for 40 miles, and my eyes were crossed with the effort of not pissing my pants. I had to jump out and water my tires. The relief was so profound, I was literally weak in the knees and had to lean against the trailer to keep from falling over,lol. Felt like 50 gallons rushed out of me with the force of Niagara
tuba cheeks - Thu May 25, 2017 7:33 pm
Falls.
ChiefThunderbutt - Fri May 26, 2017 3:05 pm
Terrible luck today, my meth lab on Farmville blew up and now the cops are burning my main cach crop. :-(
prarie doggin - Fri May 26, 2017 7:06 pm
Tuba, I'm on the cross Bronx 2-3 times a week. It is the longest 5 miles in the world almost any hour of the day or night. I only pissed one time while in traffic. Unfortunately I was still in the driver seat, but by the time I got over the GWB I was dry.
tuba cheeks - Fri May 26, 2017 7:50 pm
I gave up playing Farmville 2 once I reached 69th level. It got boring, and I was tired of the pay to win thing...
ChiefThunderbutt - Sat May 27, 2017 7:47 pm
Harry Truman said, "If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen." I say, "If you can't tolerate the smell don't fart in a shower stall."
No one is chatting ( based on users active over the past 1 hour )
Loading OK Error Paused Autoupdate every 60 seconds
  • LOGIN

• VISITORS

In total there are 29 users online :: 0 registered, 1 hidden and 28 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 597 on Nov 13 2015 2:27 am

Registered users: No registered users
Legend: Administrators, Forum Mods, Global moderators

• STATISTICS

Total posts 165053 • Total topics 10165 • Total members 906 • Our newest member Poo Nomi

Design by GB

Fatal: Not able to open ./cache/data_global.php