It is currently Mar 29 2017 2:20 pm

• Mini-Chat
prarie doggin - Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:46 pm
I ripped an entire fingernail off a couple days ago. Despite being bandaged up, it feels like someone is hitting it with a hammer every 3 seconds. Chief, can you recommend a drink that will help?
ChiefThunderbutt - Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:08 pm
Off to bed early, chillls and shakes aong with head and back ache, hope it's not a lidney stone.
prarie doggin - Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:47 am
Chief, if you had chillls and shakes aong with the aches, I'm pretty sure it's not a lidney stone. It's more likely a case of swollen fingers. Did you possibly consume some chilis and milk shakes? I'm just a bit confused.
prarie doggin - Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:50 am
Hope you're feeling better today big guy.
ChiefThunderbutt - Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:10 pm
Stayed in bed most of the morning and plan on going back there soon. Think it was food poisoning. I ate a questionable avocado for lunch yestersay. I seldom eat anything questionable.
prarie doggin - Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:51 pm
If you put the avacados on your fermented squid innard, out-of-date limberger and crusty mayo sandwich, they would be my chief suspect also.
ChiefThunderbutt - Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:58 pm
I asked my wife to get me some Chicken Hoodle Soup, ufortunately she was shopping in a Korean grocery. https://images.fineartamerica.com/image ... ingham.jpg
Jack Schitt - Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:30 am
I at least know what a poodle is, Chief. Maybe this hoodle that you speak of is what made you sick.
prarie doggin - Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:43 am
Chief, I think it's time to shave your fingers down to a more keyboard friendly size. Do you have a favorite whittling knife and a rocking chair on the front porch? I'm picturing a Norman Rockwell scene here.
ChiefThunderbutt - Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:02 am
Going to have cataract surgery next month. Hppefully I will be able to see my mistakes and correct them. Why doesn't spell check work here? It warns me when I make a typo in the forums
No one is chatting ( based on users active over the past 1 hour )
Loading OK Error Paused Autoupdate every 60 seconds
  • LOGIN

• VISITORS

In total there are 25 users online :: 0 registered, 1 hidden and 24 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 597 on Nov 13 2015 2:27 am

Registered users: No registered users
Legend: Administrators, Forum Mods, Global moderators

• STATISTICS

Total posts 164972 • Total topics 10158 • Total members 906 • Our newest member Poo Nomi

Design by GB

Fatal: Not able to open ./cache/data_global.php