It is currently Aug 22 2017 11:53 am

• Mini-Chat
ChiefThunderbutt - Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:44 pm
8/21 eclipse coming up and Tennessee will be in the totally dark zone. Going to my son-in-law's property where we can party and observe the occurence in style.
prarie doggin - Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:42 am
Glad to see you are alright after your brief absence. All of us were very worried and concerned about you my friend. Please keep us informed if you have to step out again, unless of course you're dead.
Jack Schitt - Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:52 pm
Welcome back Chief
prarie doggin - Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:35 am
Jack, I have carefully read your above reply and find it is not only too late, but is filled with hate, bigotry and misogyny. Please keep your hate speech to yourself. You are unfit to be President.
Jack Schitt - Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:12 pm
You forgot racism and intolerance.
prarie doggin - Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:44 pm
I tried not to read too deeply into your comment. It was too disturbing.
prarie doggin - Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:14 am
Chief, I know that during the eclipse you will be celebrating in style. Will there be typical hillbilly festivities such as moonshine chugging, moon pie eating contests and mooning the moon activities?
ChiefThunderbutt - Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:35 pm
Moon Pies will be on the menu Monday as well as Blue Moon Beer and some moonshine my Joisey son-in-law came up with. Our party will be in a wooded area on his 300 acre property and I am thinking about sneaking into the forest while it's dark and giving them a real moon shot.
prarie doggin - Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:31 pm
I have a black friend who is pretty good at "eclipsing" people.
prarie doggin - Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:11 am
The eclipse here was a letdown. It barely got dark. The only thing that I noticed was that a few crickets started chirping. Those ones are likely getting their little cricket balls busted by their friends as we speak.
In total there is 1 user chatting  ( based on users active over the past 1 hour )
prarie doggin
Loading OK Error Paused Autoupdate every 60 seconds
  • LOGIN

• VISITORS

In total there are 20 users online :: 0 registered, 1 hidden and 19 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 597 on Nov 13 2015 2:27 am

Registered users: No registered users
Legend: Administrators, Forum Mods, Global moderators

• STATISTICS

Total posts 165101 • Total topics 10168 • Total members 906 • Our newest member Poo Nomi

Design by GB

Fatal: Not able to open ./cache/data_global.php