It is currently Jul 25 2017 5:54 am

• Mini-Chat
ChiefThunderbutt - Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:11 pm
Just heard a meow at my bedroom door so I let a cat in thinking she wanted to spend the night with me. She went straight to her litterbox and took an extremely foul shit then she left for the night. I don't know why she couldn't have used the box in the laundry room. (???)
prarie doggin - Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:34 am
Chief, it's called Karma.
prarie doggin - Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:37 am
Maybe, in a previous life, the cat was one of those commuters on a crowded Tokyo subway car that you fouled.
ChiefThunderbutt - Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:04 pm
I once farted in a crowded train car on the Ome line. It was standing room only and packed like sardines in a tin but all the other passengers still managed to get into half the car and leave me the other half.
prarie doggin - Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:47 pm
I"m sure the words rousey, lotten American dog were uttered more than once.
tuba cheeks - Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:47 am
After last night's farting spree, boston may never be the same. Jeez, they stank...
prarie doggin - Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:45 pm
For an area that's renown for baked beans, you sure bitch slapped them.
tuba cheeks - Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:34 pm
The farts continue unabated... I ripped one today on the Cross Bronx during rush hour that caused several accidents, as cars desperately tried to get away from me. I think I may have gassed a poor homeless guy to death.
prarie doggin - Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:12 am
As a matter of fact, I was on the CBX yesterday around 930 and saw an accident where a car crossed a lane, clipped another car then ran directly into the path of a dump truck. No doubt trying to end his life.
prarie doggin - Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:19 pm
Saw a guy in a pickup the other day running a home delivery service that swapped out barbecue propane tanks. Genius. His business was named Jack Gas. Also genius.
No one is chatting ( based on users active over the past 1 hour )
Loading OK Error Paused Autoupdate every 60 seconds
  • LOGIN

• VISITORS

In total there are 36 users online :: 0 registered, 2 hidden and 34 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 597 on Nov 13 2015 2:27 am

Registered users: No registered users
Legend: Administrators, Forum Mods, Global moderators

• STATISTICS

Total posts 165101 • Total topics 10168 • Total members 906 • Our newest member Poo Nomi

Design by GB

Fatal: Not able to open ./cache/data_global.php