• Mini-Chat
ChiefThunderbutt - Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:11 pm
Just heard a meow at my bedroom door so I let a cat in thinking she wanted to spend the night with me. She went straight to her litterbox and took an extremely foul shit then she left for the night. I don't know why she couldn't have used the box in the laundry room. (???)
prarie doggin - Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:34 am
Chief, it's called Karma.
prarie doggin - Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:37 am
Maybe, in a previous life, the cat was one of those commuters on a crowded Tokyo subway car that you fouled.
ChiefThunderbutt - Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:04 pm
I once farted in a crowded train car on the Ome line. It was standing room only and packed like sardines in a tin but all the other passengers still managed to get into half the car and leave me the other half.
prarie doggin - Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:47 pm
I"m sure the words rousey, lotten American dog were uttered more than once.
tuba cheeks - Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:47 am
After last night's farting spree, boston may never be the same. Jeez, they stank...
prarie doggin - Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:45 pm
For an area that's renown for baked beans, you sure bitch slapped them.
tuba cheeks - Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:34 pm
The farts continue unabated... I ripped one today on the Cross Bronx during rush hour that caused several accidents, as cars desperately tried to get away from me. I think I may have gassed a poor homeless guy to death.
prarie doggin - Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:12 am
As a matter of fact, I was on the CBX yesterday around 930 and saw an accident where a car crossed a lane, clipped another car then ran directly into the path of a dump truck. No doubt trying to end his life.
prarie doggin - Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:19 pm
Saw a guy in a pickup the other day running a home delivery service that swapped out barbecue propane tanks. Genius. His business was named Jack Gas. Also genius.
Loading OK Error Paused Autoupdate every 60 seconds

Who is chatting

No one is chatting ( based on users active over the past 1 hour )
Refreshes every 30 seconds
Legend: Administrators, Forum Mods, Global moderators

Design by GB

Fatal: Not able to open ./cache/data_global.php