Farting is funny. Why not share your funny fart stories?

Moderators: wonderpance, ericb, daphne

Re: ASSault On My Nostrils

Postby tuba cheeks on May 14 2014 10:50 pm

There's nothing like the satisfaction of watching some unsuspecting sod walk into an area freshly scented with a good job well done.

Almost as fun as hearing exclamations of disgust, choking, gagging coughing or cussing outside the stall when you're still laying cable. I even caused the shitter to get bombed with air freshener once or twice- while still on the throne.
tuba cheeks
zen pooper

Local time: Mar 29 2017 1:01 pm

Postby spattacus on May 15 2014 2:30 am

Impressive!
Slight derail; I was in a shop once while an assistant followed a vagrant around with a can of air freshener. The guy was wearing a suit, but it looked like it hadn't been off his body for a decade.
Get your profane word or phrase for today here:
And..... Top Tips

A computer once beat me at chess, but was no match for me at kick-boxing.
spattacus
zen pooper, moderator, 2000 flushes
zen pooper, moderator, 2000 flushes

Local time: Mar 29 2017 6:01 pm

Postby prarie doggin on May 15 2014 8:11 pm

I'm sure I told this somewhere before, but hell, I'm close to geezerdom so here goes. I was once between planes and had stomach problems from some airplane crap I had eaten. I hit the bathroom and proceeded to unleash a torrent of foulness into the bowl. As it subsided (the torrent, not the smell) I heard a father come in with his small son who had to take a leak. I guess the poor kid was too short so Dad led him into a stall. Not just any stall, but the one next to me. As I sat there silently, I heard the kid put up a fuss and was apparently resisting going into the stall. He whispered something to his father and Dad said, "just hold your nose and go". I didn't know whether to be proud or ashamed. I waited till they left and went out to the anonymous crowd and bought some Twizzlers.
"Motivation is simple. You eliminate those who are not motivated" - Lou Holtz
prarie doggin
überpooper and, more importantly, 2009 PoopReporter of the Year

Local time: Mar 29 2017 12:01 pm

Postby blind mullet on May 15 2014 9:11 pm

Twizzlers?!?! LICORICE?!?!?!

When I was a kid, still in high school, I worked a milk run (delivering milk to houses. Does that job still exist?).
There were 2 of us delivering, and the driver. We rode on the back of the truck, loading the carry-crates while the driver took us from point to point.
One of the other guys who worked with us occasionally was a Greek dude (probably irrelevant, but hey), who loved licorice. Unfortunately when he farted, he could clear us off the back of the truck with the stink. Bear in mind that the truck was like a short wheelbase flatbed with a canopy. It was all open to atmosphere at the back, but this guy's farts were so foul that they defied the breeze and hung around like little stinky eddies between the milk crates.

Hey, I think I've told that story before... :wtf:
blind mullet
zen pooper (3000 flushes)
zen pooper (3000 flushes)

Postby prarie doggin on May 16 2014 7:44 am

Licorice never seemed to give me the farts. Maybe your swarthy, toga wearing partner's foul gas came from the mystery meat flaps in his gyros, or stuffed grape leaves he consumed for breakfast (not that it matters he was Greek). I bet you wish you could transport your current self back in time and battle it out with the nasty foreigner.
BTW, I love licorice and the best stuff available here by far is the licorice imported from Australia. A few places carry it and I'm always on the prowl for it. I salute your country BM :chears beer
"Motivation is simple. You eliminate those who are not motivated" - Lou Holtz
prarie doggin

Previous

Return to FartReports

• VISITORS