tell us what happened to you

Moderators: wonderpance, ericb, daphne

Hot girl takes nastiest dump ever

Postby Hugo Hilton on Sep 02 2007 12:03 pm

Today at the gym I experienced something that I needed to tell someone about, and this forum seems like a good place.

I'm going about my workout as normal when I felt the need to take a piss. The locker rooms are on the complete other end of the gym, and I don't feel like walking, but there is a one-person unisex bathroom nearby. I head over and the door's locked. I knock, and a female voice says "just a minute".

So I decide it's better to wait than walk, and resume lifting. About 10 minutes later, she's still in there. I'm about to just head over to the locker rooms when the door opens. She's a college age girl, about 5'8", athletic (but not muscular) build, sizeable tits, cute face. Easy 8 on a scale of 10. As I head over to the bathroom, I smile and make eye contact - she makes a weird face and looks away. I think maybe my hair is messed up or something. Heh, I only wish that had turned out to be the case.

The second I opened the bathroom door, I was immediately assaulted with an unbelievable wave of stink. It was like being punched in the stomach and kicked in the balls, simultaneously. If I had any brains, I would've turned around right there. Instead, I shut the door and locked myself inside.

I approach the toilet, and the situation only gets worse. The inside of the bowl has several massive poop stains. The water is brownish and there are several strands of toilet paper floating around. Literally gagging at this point, I whip out my equipment and try to force the urine out of me as fast as possible. Upon finishing, I flush, and not surprisingly, the water begins to rise meaning that this girl actually clogged the toilet as well. I bust out of the bathroom asap (forget washing my hands) and take some deep breaths of fresh air.

Now I'm not some kind of idiot who doesn't think that girls don't fart or burp or take dumps. But this was far, FAR beyond simply "taking a dump". This girl turned the bathroom into a third-world country. I have never encountered a shit, male or female, that smelled nearly as bad.

So my question is, has anyone else ever come across a girl whose poop completely destroyed a bathroom? And I'm not talking about 80-year olds or morbidly obese girls. I'm talking about girls that are at least reasonably attractive. Was my experience one in a million, or is there a secret legion of hot girls who take massive, horrible smelling dumps?
Hugo Hilton
baby go poo poo

Local time: Oct 24 2014 3:31 pm

Postby doniker on Sep 02 2007 12:12 pm

First of all I don't know who you are and I'm not sure of your motives on PoopReport.

Normally I would just ignore your post until later and see how others respond first but I am bored so I will answer now.

Men, fat chicks, 80 year olds, thin chicks, etc....they are human. They eat. They shit. It stinks.

Grow up.
doniker
überpooper
überpooper

Local time: Oct 24 2014 5:31 pm

Postby Fudgepump on Sep 02 2007 12:40 pm

Never happened to me, Hugo. But like doniker said, eveyone's probably done it at one time or another...you were just there to experience the aftermath first hand.

Kinda shocking, I guess - regardless of what the babe looked like. Sometimes I'm uncomfortable around a group of people that I don't know really well, like at a party or something. A little mental trick I used to use sometimes to put myself more at ease was picturing these strangers with their asses planted on the seat, pants around ankles and grunting out a Superfund-site dump.

Kinda puts everyone on a level playing field, know what I mean?
Fudgepump
skidless pooper

Postby Mighty Dyckerson on Sep 02 2007 9:26 pm

How can you be sure it was the cute chick who released the stink bomb? Perhaps it was someone who was in there before her.
Mighty Dyckerson
zen pooper

Local time: Oct 24 2014 4:31 pm

Postby doniker on Sep 03 2007 7:31 am

Mighty Dyckerson wrote:How can you be sure it was the cute chick who released the stink bomb? Perhaps it was someone who was in there before her.

Yes your right!!!
You know why??
Because it is absolutely impossible for a cute chick to take a nasty dump!!!
doniker
überpooper
überpooper

Postby Fudgepump on Sep 03 2007 8:05 am

Of course they don't, doniker! Their loaves smell like rosewater, and sometimes even come out with cute little ribbons tied around them.
Fudgepump
skidless pooper

Postby Mighty Dyckerson on Sep 03 2007 8:43 am

doniker wrote:
Mighty Dyckerson wrote:How can you be sure it was the cute chick who released the stink bomb? Perhaps it was someone who was in there before her.

Yes your right!!!
You know why??
Because it is absolutely impossible for a cute chick to take a nasty dump!!!

Unless they read one of your posts!!!
Mighty Dyckerson
zen pooper

Local time: Oct 24 2014 4:31 pm

Postby Fudgepump on Sep 03 2007 10:29 am

*WOW - cross-thread antagonism...all right!!!*
Fudgepump
skidless pooper

Postby Hugo Hilton on Sep 05 2007 11:14 pm

Doniker: Motives? Not sure what you're talking about, I was just sharing a story. And yes, I understand that girls are human and they shit - what I found amazing is that this dump seemed more in line with an elephant.

Mighty: True, I can't be certain it was the girl. But she was in the bathroom for over 10 minutes, I could barely stay in there for 30 seconds without losing my lunch. So I have to assume either she was the dumper, or she was born without a sense of smell.
Hugo Hilton
baby go poo poo

Postby daphne on Sep 06 2007 3:10 am

I think this is kind of funny. Don't feel so bad.
The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
daphne and GatorX
RIP Frederick
http://www.daphneszoo.com/
Daphne is the Proud sponsor/corrupter of Mrs. Mad Crapper
daphne
überpooper, moderator, 2005 PoopReporter of the Year, and official site post whore
überpooper, moderator, 2005 PoopReporter of the Year, and official site post whore

Location: Washington state, in the middle of the woods in a house with three toilets. Life ain't half bad.
Local time: Oct 24 2014 1:31 pm

girls who take massively/smelly dumps!

Postby onepunchlou on Sep 06 2007 5:40 pm

:roll: yea ther are a few women on a scale of 0-10 that can literally blow the lid off a toilet,my girl friend had gastric by pass and what ever she eats comes out verry toxic uttmost to the point of making a man gag & cry at the same time . and let me tell you about the dollar store inccident one day we went to the dollar store she complained!that her stomach was bothering her.well to my suprise all the back in the back of the store she was looking at some things /iwas in the front.looking at dvds then all the sudden 4-5 people came running gaging /and coughing waving there hands in the air and complaining that some stunk so bad they had to run out side to get fresh air.lo and behold here comes my girl moseying up to pay for her stuff with a smirk on her face i said whats going on back there she says ill tell you when we go out side /she says i cut a fart and the manager had to literaly use a whole can of (magic money spray)air freshner to knock out the stinch of the fart /so the moral is yes even womwn who are a ten can clear a dollar general store lol :oops:
onepunchlou
onepunchlou
Flushed Away
Flushed Away

Postby doniker on Sep 06 2007 5:51 pm

You shop at the dollar store? Never would have guessed it.
doniker
überpooper
überpooper

Postby The Big Wiper on Sep 06 2007 6:56 pm

Too funny, doniker!
Pulling My Pants Down For Peace, Plop And Posterity!
The Big Wiper
überpooper, 2004 PoopReporter o'the Year
überpooper, 2004 PoopReporter o'the Year

Re: girls who take massively/smelly dumps!

Postby Bunga Din on Sep 08 2007 9:29 am

onepunchlou wrote:my girl friend had gastric by pass fart /so the moral is yes even womwn who are a ten can clear a dollar general store lol :oops:

One more reason not to date TEN YEAR OLDS!!!!!
Bunga Din
überpooper

okay my typeing/is terrible

Postby onepunchlou on Sep 08 2007 6:27 pm

(butt) at least i know how to leave a stink among other things ive got to tell you im the champion/if you could let a fart thats sooo bad to clear out two rooms with 68 poeple in it you can be the champ k :oops:
onepunchlou
onepunchlou
Flushed Away
Flushed Away

Next

Return to poop stories

• VISITORS