whatever you want to talk about. poo, not poo, whatever

Moderators: wonderpance, ericb, daphne

PB&J Construction

Postby ChiefThunderbutt on Apr 15 2017 10:18 am

How do you make a PB&J correctly? My daughter and I like to slather on the jelly first and then add the peanut butter, my wife says this is incorrect and the peanut butter should be smeared on the bread first. I frequently have an open faced PB&J with coffee for breakfast and if my wife has made it her way there is a danger of a blob of jelly sliding off and ending up in my lap. Made my way the peanut butter hold the jelly in place although I will admit the peanut butter is more difficult to spread evenly atop the jelly. If making a sammie with two slices of bread the problem can be easily solved by simply spreading each ingredient on a separate slice of bread then smacking them together but what are we carbohydrate counters that only want one slice of bread to do? Help!!
If I had two faces do you think
I'd be wearing this one?
ChiefThunderbutt
uberpooper, 2008 PoopReporter of the Year, Peace Forum Literature Club Moderator, and Hillbilly Gourmet
uberpooper, 2008 PoopReporter of the Year,  Peace Forum Literature Club Moderator, and Hillbilly Gourmet

Local time: Apr 30 2017 5:39 pm

Re: PB&J Construction

Postby prarie doggin on Apr 15 2017 10:34 am

Chief, I'm not sure why you are worrying about a blob of jelly landing on your bib overalls when there are remnants of your last 7 or so meals there already. If you must have only one slice of bread then fold in half after spreading on the goop. Honestly, are we here in the northeast that much more evolved?
"Motivation is simple. You eliminate those who are not motivated" - Lou Holtz
prarie doggin
überpooper and, more importantly, 2009 PoopReporter of the Year

Postby ChiefThunderbutt on Apr 15 2017 11:17 am

prarie doggin wrote:Chief, I'm not sure why you are worrying about a blob of jelly landing on your bib overalls when there are remnants of your last 7 or so meals there already. If you must have only one slice of bread then fold in half after spreading on the goop. Honestly, are we here in the northeast that much more evolved?

So...should I cut the bread in half and treat it as two slices, or try to spread each ingredient separately on only one side of the bread before folding? Hell...I'm a hillbilly and should be eating in on corn pone anyway.
If I had two faces do you think
I'd be wearing this one?
ChiefThunderbutt
uberpooper, 2008 PoopReporter of the Year, Peace Forum Literature Club Moderator, and Hillbilly Gourmet
uberpooper, 2008 PoopReporter of the Year,  Peace Forum Literature Club Moderator, and Hillbilly Gourmet

Postby prarie doggin on Apr 15 2017 2:20 pm

ChiefThunderbutt wrote:I'm a hillbilly and should be eating
ChiefThunderbutt wrote:corn poon

Well, I guess it's better than fish poon.
"Motivation is simple. You eliminate those who are not motivated" - Lou Holtz
prarie doggin

Return to off-topic

• VISITORS