whatever you want to talk about. poo, not poo, whatever

Moderators: wonderpance, ericb, daphne

Re: Hot Dog Stand

Postby daphne on Apr 26 2015 2:47 am

This thread made me hungry. It's kind of late, and the best I'd be able to get from the kitchen is Anni's Organic mac and cheese with some hot dogs in it. Not quite the same.

As to gross food stands, I do not remember hearing any particularly horrible issues about them here, but I do remember a horrible piece of information about a barbecue in Radcliff, Kentucky, when we lived there. A new joint opened named Fraley's Barbecue, run by a family, I think. Nice people. Basic barbecue -- collards, mac/cheese, white bread slices, and different meats served on styrofoam.

One night, my husband and I were in a tattoo parlor that had a view of the back of the restaurant through one of the side windows. The owner of the parlor told us never to eat there. When we asked why, he told us that on many nights, he had seen teenagers sneak up to the grill by the back door (the huge grill where they cooked everything), open it, and pee all over it. The tattoo artist seemed a bit racist because he liked the N-word, so I guess that is why he never told the people. I think I sent them an anonymous letter, but to be honest, I cannot remember. What I do remember is wondering why someone would leave such a huge grill unlocked.
The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
daphne and GatorX
RIP Frederick
http://www.daphneszoo.com/
Daphne is the Proud sponsor/corrupter of Mrs. Mad Crapper
daphne
überpooper, moderator, 2005 PoopReporter of the Year, and official site post whore
überpooper, moderator, 2005 PoopReporter of the Year, and official site post whore

Location: Washington state, in the middle of the woods in a house with three toilets. Life ain't half bad.
Local time: Jul 20 2018 9:17 pm

Re: Hot Dog Stand

Postby prarie doggin on Jun 09 2018 7:32 pm

Several years back some guy opened a Mexican eatery in Juneau and it apparently set a record for being shut down by the health department after being open for half a day. Apparently the place had no running water.
"Motivation is simple. You eliminate those who are not motivated" - Lou Holtz
prarie doggin
überpooper and, more importantly, 2009 PoopReporter of the Year
überpooper and, more importantly, 2009 PoopReporter of the Year

Local time: Jul 20 2018 11:17 pm

Previous

Return to off-topic

• VISITORS