anything related to poop. information, resources, you name it.

Moderators: wonderpance, ericb, daphne

Homemade Enema: I could not believe it worked so well...

Postby dante71 on Jun 22 2003 12:04 am

After 4 days without a bowel movement...actually probably due to my fun at drinking Apricot brandy all week.....I was getting seriously constipated. I woke up this morning with a horrible stomach ache and thought I was passing a kidney stone. I hurried to the kitchen to drink some water and take some cranberry pills (for those of you who have kidney problems, you already know cranberry pills seem to help quiet the storm a bit). Afterwards, I just couldn't shake the feeling of knives poking through my intestines. I knew I had to poo, but I just couldn't squeeze anything but farts out of my sphincter. Sooo, I thought for a while. How could I avoid having to go to the store and buy an enema, but at the same time make an enema at here to take care of my problem? Bingo...the lightbulb went off. I knew I didn't have the luxury of a garden hose (I live in an apartment), but I did have a small funnel. So, I went to the kitchen, grabbed the funnel, then grabbed a bottle and poured warm tap water into it. I then went to the bathtub, put two rolled towels down on one side of the tub, then actually (I kid you not) did a halfway sommersault onto my back shoulders onto the towels to protect myself, then braced my legs on both sides of the tub so my sphincter was basically upward bound, gently placed the "small end" of the funnel into my butthole, and then slowly poured the water into the funnel. I couldn't help but laugh the entire time, because I'm sure if I was videotaped doing this, it would look hilarious. However, after I was done pouring the water into my ass literally, I was able to get up and get to the toilet to let it all out. I was relieved and surprised it worked. I would only suggest this to anyone who is willing to take a risk at doing a sommersault after the age of 30. I'm 32 and it was really tough for me, but I did it rather slowly. At least it worked. If anyone has a better homemade idea, please feel free to let me know....oh, and please not the prunes method....can't stand 'em.
dante71
still in diapers

Local time: Oct 24 2014 2:03 pm

Postby Di Uhreea on Jun 22 2003 1:08 pm

I don't have any better ideas.
How much water was in the bottle?

Picturing your stunt and you laughing made me laugh my ass off.
Di Uhreea
überpooper
überpooper

Local time: Oct 24 2014 11:03 am

Postby groutclown on Jun 22 2003 9:47 pm

imagine an accidental release while in the position

Now that's comedy
I find it vaguely unsettling that people are inclined to eat cheetos on the toilet
groutclown
baby go poo poo

Local time: Oct 24 2014 10:03 pm

Water in the bottle

Postby dante71 on Jun 23 2003 7:51 am

It was basically a 12 oz water bottle and I think I filled it to the rim once, shat, then did it again with another 6 oz of water, and pretty much shat water the next time through. The thing that really bugged me was that in all the excruciating pain I was in, I thought I should have shat an entire toilet bowl to the rim. I was actually disappointed. Perhaps forced water through a garden hose would be better, but knowing my luck my sphincter would cough, crack, and then bleed (yikes!). :o
dante71
still in diapers

Postby doniker on Jun 23 2003 8:34 am

I thank .
Last edited by doniker on Sep 15 2004 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
doniker
überpooper
überpooper

Local time: Oct 24 2014 3:03 pm

anal sex and constipation

Postby Dr. Adams on Jun 23 2003 10:18 pm

[quote="doniker"]
I wonder...can anal sex give someone constipation?
quote]

It is very unlikely that anal sex would lead to constipation. However, there is a possibility, although it is remote. The remote possibility would be possible if during anal sex, the penetrating penis had enough girth and stiffness to grossly stretch the rectal and anal walls. If this stretching was done enough times and enough trauma was created in the rectal/anal wall, the trauma could produce damage to the nerves that innervate the rectal/anal wall. A reduction of nerve innervation to the rectum could create constipation. Again, I will state that this scenario is very unlikely. The reason is that the rectum and anus do stretch and are designed to accomodate solid objects such as stool, etc.. In addition, it would also require an extremely thick and firm penis. But again, it is possible that Doniker does possess such an organ and over time, it is possible that he created enough trauma in the rectum and anus of his girlfriend to create the constipation scenario.

-Dr. Adams
Dr. Adams
practiced pooper

Postby Dakota6941 on Jun 23 2003 10:51 pm

Hey Doc, don't most folks who are into anal sex, use some kind of bowel prep for the passive partner or recipient? If there is persistent use of enemas, for example, for before sex cleaning purposes couldn't this set up a vicious cycle in which the bowel doesn't react normally and the passive partner becomes constipated?
Dakota6941
überpooper

Local time: Oct 24 2014 12:03 pm

anal sex

Postby Dr. Adams on Jun 24 2003 8:52 pm

Dakota6941 wrote:Hey Doc, don't most folks who are into anal sex, use some kind of bowel prep for the passive partner or recipient? If there is persistent use of enemas, for example, for before sex cleaning purposes couldn't this set up a vicious cycle in which the bowel doesn't react normally and the passive partner becomes constipated?

Hello Dakota,

I certainly can't be sure if most folks who participate in anal sex use a bowel prep. It seems unecessary to me, but I can understand the use of a bowel prep if it makes both partners more comfortable.

The persistent use of enemas would not be likely to set up a vicious cycle that would lead to constipation. However, a much more likely candidate to cause constipation with regular use are laxatives. This has been well documented in the medical literature. The regular use of laxatives will adversely affect the musculature of the bowel. Laxatives are not to be used frequently, and doing so places the normal motility of the colon at considerable risk. But I do not think that regular enemas would have a similar dangerous affect.

Best wishes,

Dr. Adams
Dr. Adams
practiced pooper

Postby Dakota6941 on Jun 24 2003 9:45 pm

Hey Doc, thanks for the info. :)
Dakota6941
überpooper

Local time: Oct 24 2014 12:03 pm

Wow, from enemas to anal sex....

Postby dante71 on Jun 25 2003 12:16 am

I'm glad that my enema experience has ultimately led to medical advice about an entirely different, yet somewhat related subject.
dante71
still in diapers

Postby Turd Hugegrunt on Jun 25 2003 12:41 am

Personally I think anyone who consents to anal sex five times a week for an extended period of time and then suddenly claims constipation as a means of denial of anal sex is just making up excuses for one thing ... she found someone else who did it better during office hours and was simply to sore to put out for her "boyfriend" at the end of the day.
Have a really shitty day
Turd Hugegrunt
überpooper

Postby doniker on Jun 25 2003 9:58 am

Hey Turd,
Last edited by doniker on Sep 15 2004 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
doniker
überpooper
überpooper

Local time: Oct 24 2014 3:03 pm

Postby Turd Hugegrunt on Jun 26 2003 7:44 am

What a precious storybook ending!
Have a really shitty day
Turd Hugegrunt
überpooper

Postby The_Shitman on Jun 27 2003 6:12 pm

often after eatting some form of food I would find my bowels unable to dispell my fecal waste. My batroom had a window near my hose which was outside. I would run the hose and use that to wash my rear end out and break up my fecal matter.
I think the sheer power of it helped greatly.

I still hold true to my sunday enemas for the last 2 years now.
The_Shitman
shitstain
shitstain

Local time: Oct 24 2014 6:03 pm

Postby The_Shitman on Jun 28 2003 2:11 am

I have used my garden hose for quite some time, I turn it on mid pressure and it works great for me. I am not a homosexual however I like my anal cavity stimulated and why not have it cleaned at the same time. It also saves me having to wipe and I have had no bowel problems ever since I started this " ritual " as you call it.
Personally I prefer to call it good anal cavity hygine.
The_Shitman
shitstain
shitstain

Local time: Oct 24 2014 6:03 pm

Next

Return to general poop

• VISITORS