- Favorite Bathroom
- Our ground floor guest bathroom. It's decorated in shabby chic and is full of antiques, so I feel fairly pampered. The lighting is also very soft, and that sets a relaxed, pooping atmosphere. Plus, that's where all the good reading material is.
- Favorite Toilet
- Just one that flushes more than a nickel. Nothing ruins the moment like your cup runneth-ing over.
- Favorite Toilet Paper Brand
- Scott Naturals. One-ply, soft, and doesn't fall apart. And natural. Whatever that means.
- Shameful Status
- Enlightened Shamefulness
- How I Discovered PoopReport.com
I was up late one night after everyone else went to bed. We were living in a University Place apartment for six months while looking for a house, and I happened to find Poopreport in a search for some humor to read while I wound down. That was back in December of 2003. I've been a poopreporter ever since.
- A short bio
I'm a married retired Army spouse who was born and raised on the east coast. Now I'm a west coast hippie soaking up the Pacific Northwest rain. I've got two kids, a multitude of pets, and I love good wine, writing, and crafty shit like crocheting, sewing, jewelry-making and drawing. I am a non-traditional college student and recently earned an associate's degree in Accounting and Account Fraud, and I am now working on a second minor of Criminal Justice with a psychology specialization. I hope to have a computer forensics degree in near years to come in order to help find missing and exploited children. People who hurt children and animals suck!
- Washington state, where everyone poops. It's a pooper's haven.
- Member for
- 7 years 38 weeks